Online marketing has changed so much!
Just a few years ago, you only needed to write a few keyword rich blog posts and articles to attract traffic (and sales leads) from Google.
Since quality was not a major issue, you could ask one of your marketing guys to write your blog content, submit articles to a few directories and get some paid backlinks for SEO.
But you can’t do that anymore!
Now, smart businesses do not depend solely on search engine traffic. Instead, they focus on building their blog readership and, as a result of it, their email list. Even if Google wipes you off its search results, it can’t take away your subscribers.
But to build a thriving email list and a loyal blog following, you need highly actionable, well-researched and engaging content.
This is where I come in.
But before I tell you more, see what some of my clients have to say about my services
“Jawad has been an excellent addition to our team of content experts. His knowledge of digital marketing is top-shelf and he consistently delivers professionally written, well-researched content on time. He’s creative, able to adapt on the fly, and offers competitive rates. I highly suggest Jawad if you’re looking for a freelance writer to help with your content creation.”
“We wanted a skilled blogger who could understand our product and create accurate, well researched and engaging content. Jawad has certainly been a great choice. He is very professional, reliable and easy to work with, and has continued to pro-actively come up with innovative content ideas. We are very satisfied with his work.”
“Jawad has always been a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of internet marketing and blogging goes deep. The quality of his articles is very high and the timing is always great. His pricing is very competitive and worth spending.”
“It’s tough to find great writers that are freelancers. Most I have worked with have been a disaster. Jawad on the other hand was just the opposite. He was timely and the quality he produced was far beyond what I was expecting. He has earned my trust and my future business!”
“I found Jawad very reliable and professional in his approach, something quite rare among freelancers. His blogging and writing skills are great and he’s very receptive to constructive client feedback. In short, If you’re looking for quality, well-researched articles, you should get in touch with Jawad!”
“Jawad is an independent and creative thinker. He’s a true marketer who understands the business needs of his clients. His understanding of content marketing, web design and SEO were particularly useful for us and he was also kind enough to interact with our graphic designers in developing our marketing collateral. We’ve had a great time working with him.”
I specialize in producing high quality content that generates business results and creates brand loyalty.
I’ve been featured on some of the most authentic and popular blogs like ProBlogger, MarketingProfs, HubSpot, Tuts+, Hongkiat, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, WpBeginner and many others.
My blogging and copywriting clients include world famous web hosting services, mobile applications, small businesses, digital marketing agencies and entrepreneurs.
I also ghostwrite for several leading bloggers in the content marketing niche and handle some of their most critical client work.
I am a certified inbound marketer and also hold a university degree in Marketing (which clearly reflects in my work).
Content Quality and Revisions
I pride myself for professionalism and the quality of my freelance writing services.
Due to my strong work ethic, I hardly ever get revision requests from clients.
My comprehensive requirement gathering practices allow me to thoroughly understand every aspect of the clients’ needs.
I also pass my work through multiple revision cycles and never submit anything to the clients until I’m completely satisfied with the standard of work myself.
However, I’m very open to client feedback and offer unlimited revisions on all articles and blog posts.
Blogging and Article Samples
Here are a few samples of my blog posts and articles on different websites
- Why Your Blog In Not Adding Business Value, and What You Can Do About It – MarketingProfs
- How to Enhance Your Brand Image, Get More Clients and Command Higher Rates – JeffBullas.com
- The 6 Step Online Marketing Strategy Every Small Business Should Follow in 2015 – ProBlogger.net
- How To Grow an Email List With Subscribers Who Are Willing To Pay for Your Services – JeffBullas.com
- How To Boost Your Site’s Traffic By Harnessing Your Subscriber List – Hongkiat.com
- How To Attract Thousands of Visitors to Your Next Blog Post – ContentChampion.com
- How To Use List Magnets To Attract Highly Engaged Email Subscribers – SEMRush.com
- How To Use Content Marketing To Boost Your Mobile App Downloads – MentorMate.com
- 9 Powerful Tips To Help Freelancers and Bloggers Launch Digital Products – ProBlogger.net
- 5 Details That Will Make or Break Your Freelance Writing Career – TheWriteLife.com
- Are You Ready for the Era of Specialist Freelance Writers – Ebyline.com
- How To Quickly Set Up an Effective E-commerce Website in WordPress – SteamFeed.com
- Selling Digital Products: Selz vs Easy Digital Downloads – SellWithWP.com
- 5 PayPal Alternatives to Collect Payment in WordPress – WPBeginner.com
- 31 Powerful Ways To Boost Your Blog’s Social Shares (5000+ words) – NicheHacks
- How To Use LinkedIn’s Publishing Platform For B2B Marketing – Business2Community.com
- 7 Effective Ways to Increase Your Social Media Traffic and Conversions – SocialMediaExaminer.com
- How To Build Trust With Your Potential Customers Through Social Media – SocialMediaToday.com
- Responsive Web Design, Mobile Website or a Native Mobile App – Which One’s Better for You? – MentorMate.com
- 17 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App – MentorMate.com
- 6 Reasons Why Your Mobile App Will Fail To Add Business Value – MentorMate.com
My ghostwriting work includes detailed articles and blog posts on content marketing, blogging, freelancing, SEO, WordPress, web design tools, infographics and multimedia designing tools etc.
For samples, feel free to contact me.
Apart from freelance writing and blogging services, I also offer the following services
- Web Copywriting
- Social Media Consultancy and Account Management
- eBooks, Whitepapers, Press Releases
- Blog Analysis and Audit
- Blogging Strategy Consultancy (via Skype/Google Hangouts)
Get in touch!
If you want me to help you enhance your brand image, build credibility in your niche and attract more customers through targeted content marketing then get in touch with me using the contact form below.
Note: You can also drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org