So, you’ve finally realized that building a strong online brand image with high quality content marketing is the only sustainable way to generate more qualified sales leads for your business.
And now you’re looking to hire a freelance blogger to help you do that, right?
Congratulations! You’ve come to the right place - just like these people before you.
“Jawad has been an excellent addition to our team of content experts. His knowledge of digital marketing is top-shelf and he consistently delivers professionally written, well-researched content on time. He’s creative, able to adapt on the fly, and offers competitive rates. I highly suggest Jawad if you’re looking for a freelance writer to help with your content creation.”
“We wanted a skilled blogger who could understand our product and create accurate, well researched and engaging content. Jawad has certainly been a great choice. He is very professional, reliable and easy to work with, and has continued to pro-actively come up with innovative content ideas. We are very satisfied with his work.”
“Jawad has always been a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of internet marketing and blogging goes deep. The quality of his articles is very high and the timing is always great. His pricing is very competitive and worth spending.”
“It’s tough to find great writers that are freelancers. Most I have worked with have been a disaster. Jawad on the other hand was just the opposite. He was timely and the quality he produced was far beyond what I was expecting. He has earned my trust and my future business!”
“I found Jawad very reliable and professional in his approach, something quite rare among freelancers. His blogging and writing skills are great and he’s very receptive to constructive client feedback. In short, If you’re looking for quality, well-researched articles, you should get in touch with Jawad!”
“Jawad is an independent and creative thinker. He’s a true marketer who understands the business needs of his clients. His understanding of content marketing, web design and SEO were particularly useful for us and he was also kind enough to interact with our graphic designers in developing our marketing collateral. We’ve had a great time working with him.”
I specialize in producing high quality content that generates business results and creates brand loyalty.
My blogging and copywriting clients include world famous web hosting services, mobile applications, small businesses, digital marketing agencies and entrepreneurs.
I also ghostwrite for several leading bloggers in the content marketing niche and handle some of their most critical client work.
I am a certified inbound marketer and also hold a university degree in Marketing that clearly reflects in my work.
Content Quality and Revisions
I pride myself for professionalism and the quality of my freelance writing services.
Due to my strong work ethic, I hardly ever get revision requests from clients.
My comprehensive requirement gathering practices allow me to thoroughly understand every aspect of the clients’ needs.
I also pass my work through multiple revision cycles and never submit anything to the clients until I’m completely satisfied with the standard of work myself.
At the same time, I’m very open to client feedback and offer unlimited revisions on all articles and blog posts.
Blogging and Article Samples
Here are a few samples of my blog posts and articles on different websites
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is Not Working for Your Business – ProBlogger.com
- Guest Blogging: 3 Fatal Mistakes to Avoid – Hongkiat.com
- How to Enhance Your Brand Image, Get More Clients and Command Higher Rates – JeffBullas.com
- How To Boost Your Site’s Traffic By Harnessing Your Subscriber List – Hongkiat.com
- How To Attract Thousands of Visitors to Your Next Blog Post – ContentChampion.com
- How To Use Content Marketing To Boost Your Mobile App Downloads – MentorMate.com
- 9 Powerful Tips To Help Freelancers and Bloggers Launch Digital Products – ProBlogger.com
- 5 Details That Will Make or Break Your Freelance Writing Career – TheWriteLife.com
- Are You Ready for the Era of Specialist Freelance Writers – Ebyline.com
- How To Quickly Set Up an Effective E-commerce Website in WordPress – SteamFeed.com
- Selling Digital Products: Selz vs Easy Digital Downloads – SellWithWP.com
- 5 PayPal Alternatives to Collect Payment in WordPress – WPBeginner.com
- How To Use LinkedIn’s Publishing Platform For B2B Marketing – Business2Community.com
- 7 Tips for Selling Digital Products on Facebook – AllFacebook.com
- How To Build Trust With Your Potential Customers Through Social Media – SocialMediaToday.com
- Responsive Web Design, Mobile Website or a Native Mobile App – Which One’s Better for You? – MentorMate.com
- 17 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App – MentorMate.com
- 6 Reasons Why Your Mobile App Will Fail To Add Business Value – MentorMate.com
- The Reason I Believe You Can Start Your Writing Business Now - WritingMyDestiny.com
- 5 Essential Components of a Successful Digital Product Launch – TweakYourBiz.com
Copywriting and Marketing Content Samples
Project Description: I managed everything from setting up the WordPress website, configuring the theme and plugins to developing all the website content and design (including the main slider and banner images).
Apart from the website, I also developed the marketing content for the same brand in coordination with their offshore design team.
I also work with other bloggers and internet marketers as a ghostwriter, and manage some of their most critical client work.
My ghostwriting work includes detailed articles and blog posts on content marketing, blogging, freelancing, SEO, WordPress, web design tools, infographics and multimedia designing tools etc.
For samples, feel free to contact me.
Freelance Writing Services
I love working with clients who understand the value of high quality content and its long term impact on their business results.
If you want me to help you enhance your brand image, build credibility in your niche and attract more customers through smart blogging and content marketing, then get in touch with me using the contact form below.
Note: You can also drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org